Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Yep. The Al-blog.

I have rekindled my commitment to publicizing my life. While it may not be via Facebook, this seems like a more manageable way for me to keep family and friends updated without adding a cyber-addiction to my life.

I am now a senior studying Vocal Performance at the University of Utah.


This is at the UTE-BYU game that ultimately gave us our 12-0 victory streak and sent us to the Sugar Bowl! I have loved my experience at the U of U so far.



This is me with my siblings at Seth's MBA graduation in May 2009.

The rest of the summer will be spent at Circle in the Square acting school in New York City! This is the main purpose for creating a blog - so that I can post photos and keep you all updated on the adventures I have for the next two months.

I will go to school here:

www.circlesquare.org

Well, more to come soon! I'll post when I arrive on Monday. Love to all!

7 comments:

  1. you are the GREATEST Alison Christine Vance! you are going to have the time of your life in NYC and thanks so much for sharing it with us! you will always be my alice - i love you aligirl! papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog.
    love you.

    i support avoiding the addiction to your own virtual life.

    and you are a beautiful writer. always have been. i can't wait to keep posted to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWESOME! Can't wait for more posts. It seems like yesterday that you, T, and I were in New York dreaming about you going to CITS! And you made the dream come true. Congrats and have bona fide FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS: This will be a good spot to collect all of your fan mail in one place :) Love you, Mommy xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! I love the second photo on the left. Can't wait to hear more adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cutest! And do I get credit for those photos, eh? Eh?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. sounds pretty amazing! i'm thrilled you are living your dream. love you bug. xoxo

    ReplyDelete