My dear good friend Betsy Broadwater is here from Salt Lake City! She arrived this evening after my Bikram Yoga class. She was a pro and rode the bus from the airport, meeting me just two blocks from my apartment! We are now sitting on the couch enjoying our precious reunion.

I am so happy she is here. We will have a blast and have lots of photos for ya'll to enjoy.This is probably the best part of my day: completing crossword puzzles. Most of my efforts are co-efforts with Matt - we killed the crosswords today.
Physical Acting was AMAAAAZING today. We had two doses because of classes Ken missed/will miss with us. We were combined with Group F. I can't adequately explain the exercises. I wish I had been able to record my partnership with Johnny - a kid from Group F - on video. It was one of the coolest experiences I've had here at Circle this summer. I'll never forget it.
Lots of love to all.
Subway Rhythm
(enjoyed as I sat on a bench at 79th and Broadway)
Hi Ali, told you I was reading. :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun! My mom told me Betsy was coming to see you. Hope you have a blast
ReplyDeleteAwesome subway sounds. I loved standing on top of those, I couldn't hear them until I was directly over them so they always surprised me :)
ReplyDelete