The day was supposed to start off with some Power Yoga at my gym, but we slept in instead. Almost the same as getting an hour and a half of meditation/sweating your eyeballs out.
We went to Nanoosh for lunch - my favorite little cafe of Hummus delight.
Then we made a trip to Barnes & Noble and Betsy was the first to see my renowned spot of enlightenment and wonder here in the cafe. How candid does this look? Tell the truth.
On to Rockafeller! An important trip for anyone's first time to the city. Betsy loved it. I love the flags. We were happy to take several stupid pictures of ourselves. Please enjoy this next awkward photo:
This was a real intimate moment with some other guy here on my left. My smile betrays the extreme discomfort I was feeling - look at my body language. Hahaha.
A video for your enjoyment:
I wanted this hat. And this mannequin.
This is the nearest I may ever get to one of those romantic sunset-between-your-lips-kissing-photos that you see in the frames at Target. I couldn't be happier that it was with a cupcake.
mmmmHM!
Love to all!
Looks like you are having a blast
ReplyDeleteI'm at the school library, keep making muffled laughing noises at your pictures. Wonderful.
ReplyDelete