'Evening.
Tonight we rehearsed and got notes on the first third of the show. It's basically kicking butt at this point and I am so proud of our production. Everyone works so hard. The morale is high. It's a great group. Tonight we sang a few tracks in the studio for our cast recording - see photos below.
I tried to put my headphones on and they rebelled and smacked me straight in the lip, which got red and puffy and bled on the inside. So upsetting. See my upset face? It was a sad situation.
I love making music. I love feeling rhythm and hearing harmonies and making my voice do new and exciting things. I've never sung ROCK like I sing it in this show. I roar some pretty mighty notes, ya'll. Come and see it*
Love love!
*rated a little over PG-13 for some males who play females, and a dude kissing a dude. Sex and wine references throughout due to our worship of the God Dionysus.
No comments:
Post a Comment